Appleyard Lees Velo:
With an office full of avid cycling fanatics and a bike-mad client list to boot, what better way to bring everyone together than a day out of the office in the Yorkshire countryside enjoying the views by bike, networking with like-minded cyclists – all the while raising money for charity.
Date: Friday 7 September 2018
Time: From 8:30am
Location: Utopia at Broughton Hall, Skipton, Yorkshire, BD23 3AE. Ample parking available.
Rider Pack: If you’ve already signed up you can download your rider info pack here.
Ride with a Pro
Join Madison Genesis star Connor Swift on the Appleyard Lees Velo. Following an impressive 2017 season, Swift has been selected to ride the upcoming Tour of Britain. Hear more from Swift, join him for a ride and pick his brains about all things cycling.
- Join the Appleyard Lees teams for coffee and croissants in Utopia, Broughton Hall, from 8:30am
- Choose from two fully signposted routes with groups led by expert rider leaders
- Plenty of opportunity to meet new people, both on and off the bike – our inaugural ride was commended for its focus on networking
- Fuel up at our mid-ride feed station
- Feel safe in the knowledge there’s expert mechanical support out on the route
- Relax and reflect with your fellow riders back at HQ over a buffet lunch
- Download stunning professional photographs from the day by one of the best cycling photographers in the industry
Whilst the ride is focused on business networking, we’ve devised two stunning routes taking in some beautiful scenery in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales; making the day fully inclusive to riders of varying ability. Both routes also offer the option to test yourself against our Strava Segment of the day.
Appleyard Lees Velo are proud supporters of the Macmillan Cancer Support charity. By spending just £20 to join us on the Appleyard Lees Velo, you’ll be donating all the profit from your entry to this fantastic charity in exchange for a great day out.
About Appleyard Lees
Appleyard Lees is a leading intellectual property law firm of patent and trade mark attorneys and specialist solicitors, providing clients worldwide with a full spectrum of advice and a fully integrated approach to all aspects of IP.